Waterfowl Hunting & Cattle Ranch in Fallon, NV
Here is your Once-in-a-Lifetime opportunity to own this AWESOME 526+/- Acre Hunting and Working Cattle Ranch in Fallon, NV with 959 Ac/Ft of Lahontan Reservoir storage water rights at 9170 Pasture Rd. Fallon, Nevada 89406!
This cattle ranch in Fallon, NV has been owned by the same family for the past 40 years. Now, you have the chance to start your own legacy! The owners have used the land to raise cattle and crops, as well as a private retreat. The waterfowl hunting on these parcels is second to none! The opportunity to buy a Nevada ranch like this is very rare!
JUST THE FACTS:
- 526 +/- Acres (Approx. 274 Acres are water righted @ 3.5 Ac/Ft/Acre), water righted land is currently in flood irrigated pasture grass, which will carry up to 200 Hd of mama cows/pairs year-around, as per the owner.
- The remaining acreage is in toolies, native grass and brush, and has been dry land farmed in the past.
- The entire ranch is fenced and cross-fenced to allow for rotational grazing of the fields.
- 959 Ac/Ft of Lahontan Reservoir storage water rights convey with the two Parcels (APN’s: 006-093-18 = 382 Acres and 006-093-19 = 144.50 Acres). Use of the storage water on the ranch has been mapped out and irrigating is simple. Directing the flow of water from field to field has definitely made the most of the precious and extremely valuable Nevada water rights.
- Waterfowl Hunting at its BEST! Waterfowl species include pintail, mallards, redhead, canvasback ducks and more, along with Canadian, snow and speckled-belly geese and more. Dove, quail, swans, rabbits, small game and mule deer also call this ranch home! There has been little to no deer hunting pressure in many years.
- Approx. 1 1/2 Acre fishing pond/lake with 4 aerators and stocked with bluegill, bass, trout and catfish. The level of the pond can easily be maintained by lifting an irrigation gate off the main ditch. With the 4 aerators already in place, this could easily become a private trophy trout fishery.
- Per the owner, there is an artesian hot well on the property, which flows into some of the fields and pools. This allows for some amazing waterfowl hunting, by keeping some of these bodies of water open during the dead of winter!
- 2Bd/2Ba Hunting Cabin, 2 Mobile Homes, 1 RV Travel Trailer, two tractors, backhoe and a Dodge ranch truck all convey with the sale.
- Across the road from the Greenhead Hunting Club, Carson Lake and thousands of acres of BLM lands.
- 11 Mi to Fallon, NV
- 24 Mi to Stillwater National Wildlife Refuge
- 61 Mi to World Class Trophy Trout fishing at Pyramid Lake
- 74 Mi to Reno-Tahoe International Airport
- 97 Mi to South Lake Tahoe
More on Churchill County.