Bill has been a lifelong resident of Northeast Texas making his home in Atlanta, Cass County, Texas. He is married to his wife, Connie. Together hey have 3 children and 3 grandchildren.
Bill owns a working ranch as well as assists farm and ranch owners with their operations. He has also been active in multiple community affairs including:
- Independent businessman for 20 years.
- Served two terms on the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors – one term as President.
- Was a charter Member of Cass County Rodeo Board of Directors
- Served two terms on the Board of Directors of the Cass County Cattleman’s Association.
- He and his wife, Connie proudly served as adult leaders of their daughters Cass County 4-H Horse Club.
- Bill and Connie have also served on various committees at Laws Chapel United Methodist Church.
Bill most recently has been involved in internet cattle sales with CattleRange.com out of Amarillo, as well as cattle and equipment appraisals for several local banks.
Bill loves working outdoors, meeting new people, and looks forward to helping someone find their “little piece of heaven” in and around Cass County, Texas.