Turnkey Resort Ranch in Idaho for Sale
More info on Idaho County.
Scotlyn Ranch consists of +/-2,800 acres. Besides the dry-land farm acreage, the ranch boasts a little bit of everything Idaho has to offer. Cottonwood Creek and Red Rock Creek are both year-round creeks. Their confluence is at the western end of the property and flows East to the South Fork of the Clearwater River. The creek beds and the North-facing canyon walls are heavily timbered. The entire canyon area is largely untouched and provides the local wildlife with the perfect ecosystem to thrive.
- 2,800 total deeded acres (all contiguous)
- Main home is 7,500 SQFT, four large bedrooms, and six bathrooms.
- Lodge has six hotel-style rooms with baths, a common area, a full commercial kitchen, bar, seating for 50 and 50 more on the covered patio.
- 50×80 Main Shop. Climate-controlled woodworking, metal/welding vehicle/equipment maintenance, 1,600 SQFT living area.
- Two Log Cabins –are one bedroom one bath and one – is a two-bedroom one bath cabin.
- Maintenance building, game cleaning room, large walk-in cooler, and covered parking for three vehicles.
- Fuel building full containment 10,000-gal diesel tank and 500-gal unleaded tank.
- Greenhouse 16×32 double-walled Lexan panels
- Poultry barn 30×40
- Hay barn 60×80 with a 30×100 addition. Silo and auger system.
The beautiful home is located at the end of a rural road and is surrounded by farm ground and deep canyons. The outside of the home is deceptively unassuming. That all changes when you walk into the entryway. The interior is both elegant and well-situated. There is no reason to trade comfort for privacy. The kitchen has ample space and storage in the beautifully crafted custom cabinetry. Adjacent to the kitchen is a living room and large windows giving you an unobstructed view of the crimson sunsets. The master bedroom is luxurious. Coupled with the oversized and well-organized walk-in closet and the exemplary bathroom for a well-pleasing master suite.
The three magnanimous bedrooms upstairs provide ample space for guests or children. The bonus room could be another bedroom if needed and is currently being used as a child’s playroom. The theater room is ready to entertain your friends and family. Maybe your devotion lies with the simple tranquility of a private library. Two more rooms provide you with unshackled utility.
The house is connected to the large, even bombastic three-car garage with a mudroom and full bath. There is no reason to track the days’ recreational spoils through the house.
- The Lodge has six rooms and accommodates 24 guests an office and Pro shop.
- Presidential Suite has a California King bed, a sleeper sofa, a private bar, desk, and private balcony with views of Norway Canyon and the Bitterroot National Forest.
- The Honeymoon Suite features a California King bed, a sitting area an extra-large bathroom and large tub. It also has a private balcony with the views of Norway Canyon and the Bitterroot National Forest.
- The Standard Suites are large well-appointed rooms with California King beds, private bathrooms sitting areas and are tastefully decorated.
- The Junior Suites are slightly smaller with California King Beds private bathrooms with showers and are tastefully decorated.
- Full Commercial Kitchen. designed and arranged by a professional chef the kitchen is fully equipped and ready to service a restaurant and/or catering needs.
- The Bar is eye-catching from the custom bar top, and wood carvings to the perfectly illuminated top-shelf liquor bottles.
- The Dining Room is elegant and seats 50 guests. The atmosphere of the dining area is only trumped by the covered patio that will also seat 50 dinners.
- On the second floor is a 1,600 SQFT residence with a bathroom and bonus area. Because everywhere on Scotlyn Ranch has a view a spacious deck was built on two sides of the shop looking North and West. This part of Idaho is known for its Crimson sunsets and this deck won’t disappoint.