More info on Delta County.
Western Colorado Mountain Luxury Home on Acreage
This beautiful custom home is situated just outside of Cedaredge, Colorado at the base of the Grand Mesa, on 105 acres with impressive improvements. Built in 2014, the main home encompasses 4,434 total square feet, with a guest house utilized as an office of 1,470 square feet just adjacent to it. Both have two-car heated garages, a paved driveway throughout, and a newer 40×52′ red steel insulated and heated shop building large enough for RVs, trucks, and any recreational vehicles.
- 105 Acres (approximately 100 irrigated)
- Three (3) 35-acre parcels
- Three (3) Upper Surface Creek domestic water taps
- Domestic well – provides water to pond – solar powered
- 5.5 shares Surface Creek Irrigation Water
- Paved Driveway
- 4,434 square foot custom main home (4 bed, 4 bath)
- 1,470 square foot guest home (used as office, 2 bed, 1 bath)
- 40×52′ red steel insulated and heated shop (large enough for RVs & trucks)
- Custom finishes throughout
- Expansive professionally landscaped backyard
- Pool, hot tub, fire pit, BBQ pit, large lawn
The 105 acres has a good water right, 5.5 shares of Surface Creek water, as well as additional rights from the Horseshoe Ditch Company. There’s a small pond fed by a solar-powered water well, giving this property ample water rights.
The main home is 2 stories, 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, with a large open design. The master is located on the main level, with two bedrooms and a bonus room upstairs. Attention to detail and tasteful finishes have been applied throughout the home, walnut cabinetry and floors, Crestron Home Lighting system, Sonos speakers wired throughout the house, Jenn-Air appliances, granite counters, luxury bathrooms, and outdoor access to a full custom patio, pool area, outdoor grilling & cooking, and landscaped lawn, plants, and trees all fed by sprinklers and drip waterers. The entire back yard is encompassed by a black metal wrought iron fence. This huge outdoor entertainment area also has a receding TV & sound system, as well as the fire pit.
The Guest home is currently utilized as an office. 1,470 total square feet with 2 bedrooms, 1-bathroom, large living area, and a 2-car garage, all finished with similar touches to the main home with nice wood floors, stone counters, and accented lighting.