Lakeside Guest Ranch For Sale in Jefferson County, KS
The Spirit Lake Resort offers a unique opportunity to step into a growing business venture with substantial growth potential. Live lakeside in the primary residence a beautiful Tuscan style custom home overlooking your private water you feel like you’re on vacation every sunrise. This 100+/- acre property north of Perry Kansas currently has 4 homes utilized as weekend retreat rentals. Only recently offered on Air BNB with the income growing steadily. The fully functioning resort-style lodge with a commercial kitchen sleeps 46 with a recurring list of renters in place to generate revenue.
The property includes an 11 acre lake, hiking trails, camping sites, event equipment, a Morton building and the guidance of the sellers to make a smooth transition to the new owners. Regionally recognized as a prime location to host weddings, retreats, reunions, sorority & fraternity events, and large social gatherings. Perfectly situated in the hills of Jefferson County Kansas open to cooling southwest breezes all summer and protected from north winter winds. This truly is a turn-key opportunity to live in a beautiful home while operating a substantial resort for income.
• 100 +/- acres with an amazing 11 acre lake
• Custom Home built 2009; this home design was a collaborative effort between the homeowner and Jantsch Architects Inc. KC Mo. Highlights include: Tuscan style with large native limestone terracing, lakefront patio and screened porch, wine cellar, heated floors, whole house video & music system, stunning blue kitchen with dumbwaiter to the garage, 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, art gallery, 3 stall garage with work area
• AirBNB Rental Home; built 1981 updated 2005, 1512 sf. 3 BR, 3 baths, fireplace, deck and screened porch on the lake, 2 car garage.
• The Cottage, built 1983, 1692sf. complete remodel and update in 2006. 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, deck and screened porch with lake view and Cottage Garage built 1998, 780 sf. 30X26
• 12638 The Cedar House, 1116 sf, Built 1993, updated in 2007, 5 BR, 3 Bath
• Main Event Lodge, 4,724sf, remodeled in 2007 including new deck, main floor tile, AC and boiler, … The primary rental venue for events at Spirit Lake retreat center. The second floor sleeps up to 46 in 6 BR with 18 bunk beds and 5 queen beds. Full commercial kitchen with hood etc. Dining room seats up to 100 and basement has a ceiling projector and AV closet.
• Morton building, 1978, 1620sf, 36×48 houses tractor, mowers, and other maintenance equipment.