The Rolling Fork River Ranch is one of the largest contiguous and fully-functional cattle operations in Arkansas with premier sorting facilities. The property is known for its productivity and beautiful rolling terrain. The 3,860± acre ranch boasts a custom-built main home, banquet house, and chapel, as well as additional smaller homes and outbuildings – the perfect property for an exclusive hunting lodge or corporate retreat. This property also has the potential to be used as a destination wedding venue.
- 3,860± contiguous acres
- Fully-functional cattle operation w/ premier sorting facilities
- Excellent US Hwy 70 frontage w/ multiple gated access points
- 5+ miles of hwy frontage
- All pastures are fenced with excellent water sources
- 20± acre stocked lake
- 10± acre stocked lake
- Exceptional wildlife habitat
- Turkey, deer, duck, wild hog & small game
- 3± miles Rolling Fork River frontage
- 5± miles Rock Creek frontage
- Beautiful rolling hills
- 7,000± ft pipe fence w/ pipe posts, top rail w/ sucker rod strands
- Barbed wire perimeter
- Substantial cross-fencing
- Utilities include electricity, telephone, rural water
& 4 private septic systems
- J. Lynn Helms Sevier County Airport located on adjacent
property capable of jet landings & take-offs
- Main Home: 5,768± sq ft, custom-built, 2-story, 4 BR, 4.5 BA,
- Banquet House: 6,610± sq ft, 2-story, 4 BR, 2.5 BA
- Garage/Office: 1,800± sq ft, 1 BA
- Chapel: 3,692± sq ft, 2 meeting rooms, 3.5 BA
- Office/Home: 1,337± sq ft, 1-story, 3 BR, 1 BA
- Shop: 3,060± sq ft, 34’x90’, (3) 10’ roll-up doors, ½ BA
- Barn: 6,004± sq ft, 45’x84’
- Boat Dock: 800± sq ft, 20’x40’, covered
- Cattle Barn/Sorting Facility: 32,260± sq ft
- Shed: 1,400± sq ft, 35’x40’
- Rental Home: 1,915± sq ft, 2-story, 4 BR, 2 BA
- 5 Loafing Sheds: 20’x32’ each
The Rolling Fork River Ranch, known for its productivity and beauty, is one of the largest contiguous fully-functional cattle operations in Arkansas and boasts one of the best sorting facilities in the region.
It’s located in SW Arkansas on the Oklahoma border approximately 5 miles west of De Queen, AR on US Highway 70 (over 3.5 miles of frontage) with multiple gated access points on the highway. All pastures are well fenced and have excellent water sources, including 3± miles of Rolling Fork River frontage and 2.5± miles of Rock Creek frontage. The property features a balanced percentage of upland wintering ground to highly productive grazing/hay or meadow pasture.
The Rolling Fork River Ranch features an abundance of hunting and recreational opportunities. The rolling terrain with diverse creek bottoms creates an excellent wildlife habitat. Trophy deer and turkey are abundant along with wild hogs and small game. The Rolling Fork River provides fishing opportunities and several of the stocked lakes boast trophy bass over 8 pounds!
18 ± miles east of Broken Bow, OK and 5± miles west of De Queen, AR on US Hwy 70. The western boundary is Oklahoma state line.
Property viewings and inspections by appointment only.