Keith Lowery – Louisiana Ranch Specialist
Growing up around farming and livestock, Keith went on to become a graduate of the Bud Williams School of Stockmanship and hosted numerous Ray Hunt clinics.
He has been an active member of a number of organizations over the years including:
- Louisiana Cattlemen’s Association
- Ouachita Parish Cattlemen’s Association – Board of Directors
- Past President of the Northeast Louisiana Cutting Horse Association
- ULM Agri-Equine Board
- Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries – Hunter’s Education Instructor and Archery Instructor
- Youth Hunter’s Education Challenge – Judge
- ASA – Umpire Chief and Field Mechanics Instructor
- Past President of the Northeast Louisiana Umpire’s Association
- NCAA Official
- Chairman of the local DU chapter
- District Chairman for Ducks Unlimited
In 1999, after 17 years with Entergy Corporation, Keith joined the real estate industry. Since then, he has earned the designations of Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR), Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI), completed “The Next Level” (10 wk training course), and the Louisiana Realtor Association Leadership Program. Keith has also obtained his Broker’s and Auctioneer’s licenses.
Keith is a Past President of the Northeast Louisiana Association of Realtors and served many years on the Board of Directors, numerous committees, and sat on the Board of Directors for the Louisiana Realtor Association.
He knows the need to represent his clients in the best possible way. Attending numerous continuing education classes, professional seminars, and conventions, he stays abreast on the latest law changes and market trends. Choosing the appropriate Realtor® is half the battle. Keith would be glad to put his knowledge and experience to work for you.